Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Age before beauty...or was it the other way around...

Usually I'd say, If you got it, flaunt it!


But is there ever an age, say, past 40, where the breasts just need to be a little less exposed? Like taking driver's licenses away from senior citizens (not saying I agree with that), do you take the boob-bearing gowns away from an actress once she hits a certain maturity? What's your take, fashionistas?

In other news, if you are looking for photos from Fashion Week, there are some videos and photos on the MSN Lifestyle "Fashion Week Daily" page. One of my early favorites:

Designed by Naeem Khan. I mean, girlfriend looks crazy, but the black and ivory combination and the chunky necklace really work for me. Another dress getting raves (by wrap dress queen, Diane Von Furstenberg):

I don't know how anyone could frown wearing such an extreme, happy color, but hey, a model's gotta do what a model's gotta do.