Friday, September 22, 2006

What about Opaque Tights?

This issue of Life and Style (taken from the pages of Oh No They Didn't claims that everyone hates Liv Tyler's outfit. Well, I beg to differ.




You all know I have a special place in my heart for Liv. I think she's classy and quite above the trash and tramp of most Hollywood celebrities. She keeps to herself, she looks good when she goes out in public, she doesn't publicly sleep around, and she takes good care of her baby. In addition to that, she always chooses interesting film projects, ones that are important to her. She's not overexposed.

Apart from this, however, I like her outfit. I like opaque tights and frequently wear them during the fall. I love the new look this fall with tall, thicker heeled shoes (check out anthropologie to get a rough idea of what I mean. You may have also seen a similar in The Devil Wears Prada.)

Anyway, I say, go Liv! Work your own unique look. And have fun!