Friday, October 07, 2005

Feedback Loop: October

Here's what we want to know from you this month: what's the most embarrassing song on your [insert music playing device here]?

Fashionista Jersey: "Evergreen" by Barbra Streisand is the reason I don't let anyone else hold my iPod. It's an embarassment on so many levels - what if they were to scroll through and find it? I can't stand her, but there's that song, not to mention she is arrogant and annoying. But I love it. I think I sing it way better than she does, though.


Fashionista Cali: Well, I have to admit that I'm surrounded by academics who would most certainly roundly tease me for what I'm about to admit: I have a little thing for country music. I love the stories and the accoustic flavor of the music. As a vocalist, I also respect the good technique that most country singers have. They're certainly a sight better than, oh, Anvil Latrine or Dirtney Spears.

P.S. from F.Jersey - I am one of those who make fun of her. Although I love Johnny Cash.