Friday, December 15, 2006

F. Cali's Wish List

Ecco Boots--I recently purchased my first pair of Eccos, and they are AMAZING. They are stylish and extremely comfortable. I'm definitely a fan...but at the price, they're a splurge.








An iTunesgift card I've been listening to a lot more music this year since I joined the iPod world. I'm always looking to add new tunes to my ever-expanding collection.










A bottle of Pinot Noir from this vineyard...seriously some of the best red wine I've ever had.

















Le Canadienne boots--these just look so cool to me. They seem like they'd be comfy too, and I'm all about comfy these days.










This is something that doesn't exist yet, but if it ever does, I'd love a phone patterned after the Blackberry Pearl with an Apple interface. A girl can dream, right?