Thursday, October 19, 2006

Product Review: Boots Body Butter

I picked this up on a whim at Target, and I'm glad I did. My skin gets very dry during the fall and winter months so I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizers.

This isn't the exact fragrance I bought, but I couldn't find it on the Boots website.

I've always liked body butters, so I was excited when I realized that this body butter was half the price of the Body Shop's butters. I put it on right out of the shower. It's light, but it takes away that itchy dry feeling. Afterward, my skin felt smooth but not tacky. I purchased the grape/lemon/avacado butter and my husband really liked the smell.

Overall I'd say this is a good product. It's not as good as Tutti Dolci; I would like it to be even heavier. Still, it gets the job done and the price is right! Definitely check it out if you're looking for a cheap alternative to the more expensive body butters.