Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Overexposed in more ways than one

Okay, honestly, I've been on Eva Longoria overload. She is omnipresent. She's the top pick on Maxim's Hot 100 for the second year in a row, and her smile is plastered on every magazine from Elle to Lucky to Vogue. It's kind of overkill, you know? You would think she learned a lesson on overexposure from the OLD (Original Latina Diva) herself, J-Lo, but apparently not.

I'm sure she's happy with all the publicity she is getting (especially considering her resume isn't all that impressive), but why make yourself for a walking billboard for ACT II buttery popcorn?


I seriously don't understand this outfit, but I do like her shoes. They prove the timeless maxim of how leggy a short girl can look in a pair of barely-there, strappy sandals. But speaking of overexposure, um, where's the camisole for under that top? And why am I suddenly way over-acquainted with Eva's clavicle, side cleavage, and abs--all at once! Gah!