Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Smiling but Never Smug

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Jessica Simpson. Before she became a huge star and started getting regularly featured in tabloids as the participant in all kinds of torrid affairs, she used to be a really sweet girl. Maybe not a Mensa candidate, but sweet.



I've had these pictures for awhile and I've been trying to figure out a way to work them into a post---but I decided she looks so pretty I couldn't resist posting them any longer. Things I love about her outfit? Her hair (I'm trying to grow mine that long since extensions are not in the budget), her perpetual use of beautiful high heels, her toned bod, her amazing trench (LOVE the color--navy is my new black).

Things I don't like? The bag. It doesn't go. There's something off about it...maybe it's the rhinestones.



What do you lovelies like or dislike? Discuss.



***PSA: I am well aware of her over collagenized lips, the lack of smile in this shot, and the limp wrist.