Monday, November 14, 2005

Look who the 1960's dragged in...

None other than J-Lo!

I have to admit she looks good in these pictures. She's in good shape and I've always felt she was a great example of true femininity with that great booty of hers. But that is where my liking of J Lo ends. She can't sing, she can't act.




Has this woman done anything lately? I mean, so she has albums out and she's married to Marc Antony the Living Skeleton, Yadda yadda yadda. But really. When I look at her, all I see is a woman desperate for attention. It reminds me of someone else that has been trying to wrench the public spotlight onto her self recently...what's her name? Mariah Carey.

Mariah Carey is the new J Lo.





I mainly posted these pictures as yet another example of Hollywood style gone awry. Whatever happened to that Old Hollywood Glamour? After viewing J-Lo's white lips, the need for lipstick on all women everywhere must become tediously self-evident.

Unless, perhaps, you're a hollywood stylist...


Pictures courtesy of this lot.