Thursday, February 22, 2007

Now this is a perfect example..

Readers, a few weeks ago I asked your opinion about leggings. Most of you agreed that I need to hang up the legging hate hat and just jump on the wagon already.

I have to say, Drew has swayed me as well! I'm posting this picture (courtesy of Popsugar as an example of how I think leggings should be worn. The 31-year-old Drew pulls this look off for several reasons. The main reason, I think, is that she's in fabulous shape. Women always look younger when they're at a healthy weight. She just has the legs for leggings-long and lean, but not too bony either. Drew also wisely pairs the leggings with a simple, flattering dress and pointy-toed shoes, which add to the long and lean look. (Ballet flats work with leggings, but only if you're Audrey Hepburn proportions.)

Drew obviously takes great care of herself, although it would have served her well to brush her hair before this shot and stand up straight. I know she's on TRL, but seriously...stand up straight, honey.

What's your opinion, readers? Is this a good look for Drew, or should she have worn something else?