Friday, January 26, 2007

Product Review: CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint



As it turns out, I have found the lip gloss to stop all other searches for lip gloss (at least for this month): C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint.

The 1139 shade is the perfect reddish-pinkish-brownish color, and it's mint-infused (rather than just having a mint flavor or a mint scent) so it's fresh, light and just sharp enough without being sickly sweet or medicinal smelling.

I love that it's a gloss I can wear to work without looking like a teenager or like I have a disco ball on my lips.

It has kept my lips moisturized through a nasty cold and some equally nasty weather up here in Seattle--so it's not only fun and pretty, it's also functional.

Available at Bath and Body Works for $7.50 ($5 on sale) or at http://www.bigelowchemists.com/ for other shades. Anyone else try this? What did you think?