Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gwen, you're gonna break my heart!

Update: I apologize for the tardiness of this post. I forgot to change the date!

I've spoken in somewhat superfluous terms about the fabulous Gwen. And I'm happy that she's going to have a baby. Babies are cute, and I bet her baby will be particularly cute.

But this...


Is a little beyond the pale.



I love the hat. I love the shirt. I'll tolerate the skirt. I like the jacket. I love the earrings. I love the sunglasses. I love the red lipstick.



What I don't love, however, is all of them together! I'm aware of the fact that if this was Britney Spears I'd have flamed her...but there's something so appealing about Gwen, I just can't do it!

How much fashion leeway do we give pregnant women anyway?


Pictures courtesy of these really deep people.